Tchoukball Festival takes place on the marvelous beach of Viserba di Rimini.
20 tchoukball fields will be ready on 1 Km of sand of the beaches
• Marinagrande (24-29),
• Playa Tamarindo (30-34)
• Bahia Rico’s Cafè (35-36).
HOW TO GET TO VISERBA
• We offer a dedicated service by bus from Saronno (VA) departing on Friday in the early afternoon and returning on Sunday afternoon after the final matches.
Book it directly in the online Festival registration form.
• Flixbus connects Rimini with the main cities in Italy and Germany
Rimini station is well served by high speed and regional trains
For timetables: Trenitalia or Italo
• From Rimini station: bus n.4 to Viserba every 15 minutes [Info]
Rimini airport, 10Km far away
• Bus n.9 to Rimini every 30 minutes, then bus n.4 to Viserba every 15 minutes [Info]
Bologna airport, 120Km far away
• Direct bus shuttle Rimini-Bologna [Info]
• Aerobus every 15 minutes to Bologna Centrale railway station, then see section "BY TRAIN” [Info]
• Private transfer: minivan up to 8 persone costs about 150€ - See airport website or Alex Taxi (firstname.lastname@example.org - +39/366.3609523)
Ancona airport, 100Km far away
• Aerobus at each departing or arriving flight to Ancona Centrale railway station, then see section "BY TRAIN” [Info]
• Private transfer: see airport website